State of Kannadigas-How Honest are Outsiders in Karnataka-How Honest are Kannadigas
Please read this mail patiently with some serious Thoughts about Kannadigas in Bangalore .
This is a question, which unfortunately today every kannadiga has to ask for himself. Today, especially the Kannadigas living in Bangalore are in the most worst state they had ever been.
State of Kannadigas
1) Kannadigas are finding extremely difficult to get jobs starting from an Labour class to an Executive/Professional.
– But surprisingly people from other states are finding it to be very easy, how !!!!!
2) Kannadigas are not able to purchase plots and build house in a simplified manner.
– But that’s not an case for an outsider !!!!!
3) Kannada books and Kannada news papers are in an vergeof getting extinct
– But it is vice versa in the case of other languages !!!!
4) Kannadigas are finding it difficult to admit their kids in good schools.
– But its just an phone call away for an outsider !!!!!
5) Bangalore being the capital of Karnataka, has become an district where kannadigas are below 27% population (5 years back, now it might be
below 20%), and its not too far when they will be in minority category.
How Honest are Outsiders in Karnataka
1) Outsiders always hire or forward people from their own states for the jobs over here. They at any cost will not facilitate an local person.
2) They always communicate only among themselves, but demand a share of facilities in the society. Now a days many companies in Bangalore have
started making meetings in languages other than English, Hindi or kannada.
3) Outsiders always take it for granted what we have created and proclaim that they have improved our quality of living.
4) They always admit their children to ICSE/CBSE schools, so that they can skip kannada.
5) They colonize in certain localities and totally isolate the locals living there. More than 40% of shops opened in Bangalore in past 3 years
are run by people who are not aware of even a single word of kannada.
How Honest are Kannadigas
1) We always speak with an outsider in their language
2) We don’t mind hiring an outsider in our firms
3) We try our level best to forward an outsider for better careers
4) We give them our share of facilities in the society
5) We in the name of Globalization are selling our root culture, that is kannada culture.
We have completed Kannada Rajyothsava on Nov-1st, Let all of us make an oath to protect Kannada and Kannadigas
by at least following the below mentioned points.
How you can make a difference
1) Please encourage an kannadiga. If he is good he will become the best.
If he is not good then atleast he will try to become good.
2) Please try to forward an kannadiga to your company.
3) Please be in good terms with your kannada colleagues and neighbours.
4) Please always hire an kannadiga. It may be in your office, or an construction worker, carpenter, painter, labour,etc.
5) Please always try to visit shops owned by people who can speak in kannada or try to avoid speaking in other language.
6) Please always speak with an outsider in kannada, so at least then he can realize the importance of the language and will try to learn it.
7) Kannada literature can be saved only by the educated class like us and not by any others. So please try to buy kannada books, magazines,
papers, etc. Also if time permits watch kannada channels and movies.
Only our encouragement can improve their quality.
Kindly forward this message to all Kannadigas you know.
I apologize for not writing this mail in Kannada. This is because most of the Kannadigas prefer to read mails only in English.
This mail is only meant to make the kannadigas aware of the present situation, and not to undermine the secularism for which India stands
Please try to recruit Kannadigas in your company, which can helpful to increase the Kannadigas in Bangalore .
Jai Hind, Jai Karnataka Mathe.
Thanks and Regards
001 – 704 500 0187
6 Comments »
- Anand of Akruthi Fonts on Baraha, NUDI and KGP
- Anbarsan on NUDI, KAGAPA and KGP
- Ancient and Medieval Karnataka
- Bangalore, Karnataka and Kannada
- CIIL Kannada
- Classical status to Kannada
- Dr. Rajkumar
- EKAVI 29 Districts
- EKAVI GULBARGA
- EKAVI SHIMOGA
- EKAVI UTTARA KANNADA
- EKAVI BAGALKOTE
- EKAVI BANGALORE
- EKAVI BANGALORE RURAL
- EKAVI BANGALORE URBAN
- EKAVI BELGAUM
- EKAVI BELLARY
- EKAVI BIDAR
- EKAVI BIJAPUR
- EKAVI CHAMARAJANAGARA
- EKAVI CHICKKAMANGALORE
- EKAVI CHIKKABALLAPUR
- EKAVI CHITRADURGA
- EKAVI COORG-KODAGU
- EKAVI DAKSHINA KANNADA
- EKAVI DAVANGERE
- EKAVI GADAG
- EKAVI HASSAN
- EKAVI HAVERI
- EKAVI Hubli-Dharwad
- EKAVI KOLAR
- EKAVI KOPPAL
- EKAVI MANDYA
- EKAVI MYSORE
- EKAVI RAICHUR
- EKAVI RAMANAGARA
- EKAVI TUMKUR
- EKAVI UDUPI
- EKAVI Activities
- EKAVI College
- EKAVI Colleges
- EKAVI ellaKAVI
- EKAVI functions
- EKAVI Group
- EKAVI Mahithi Hakku -RTI
- EKAVI Meetings and Minutes
- ekavi sabhe
- EKAVI Schools
- EKAVI Suvarna Karnataka Program
- EKAVI USA
- EKAVI YUVAPREMI
- GOK SCHOOL ADOPTION PROGRAM
- Google Kannada
- Govt. of Karnataka – GoK
- History of Karnataka
- Kannada and Kannadigas North America
- Kannada and Linux
- Kannada and Open source
- Kannada Blogs
- KANNADA CARTOONS
- Kannada Chair Issues
- Kannada chalavaligalu
- KANNADA CLASS
- KANNADA COOKING
- Kannada DASA SAHITYA
- KANNADA eMagazines ePatrikes
- Kannada Films Screening in USA
- KANNADA FONTS
- Kannada Fonts Developers
- Kannada Fonts Piracy
- Kannada gadegalu
- Kannada Ganaka Parishat
- Kannada Googlepages
- KANNADA GREETINGS
- KANNADA GROUPS
- Kannada Kali of USA
- KANNADA KARNATAKA
- KANNADA KARNATAKA RAJYOTASAVA
- KANNADA kavanas
- Kannada Kootas
- Kannada Kootas, Sanghas – GULF
- Kannada Kootas, Sanghas – SINGAPORE
- Kannada Kootas, Sanghas-New Zealand
- Kannada Kootas,Assocations,Sanghas-CANADA
- KANNADA Kootas,Associations,Sanghas-USA
- KANNADA Language Issues
- KANNADA Learning Centers
- Kannada Lessons
- KANNADA Movies
- Kannada Nadina Prakruthiya Chitragalu
- Kannada News
- Kannada News Articles
- KANNADA On Line
- Kannada on YoUTube
- KANNADA Open Source
- Kannada Pressreleases
- Kannada Radio
- Kannada Related Associations
- KANNADA SAMMELANA
- Kannada Sanghas, Balagas, Kootas – UK
- Kannada Shalegalu
- Kannada Software Development -KSD
- KANNADA Songs
- Kannada Talents
- KANNADA teaching in USA
- KANNADA TV Channels
- KANNADA WEBSITES
- Kannada Writers
- kannaDada bagge
- KANNADAKootas,Associations – AUSTRALIA
- Kannadigas Blogs
- KARNATAKA KANNADA DASARA
- Karnataka RTI
- Karnataka World Heritage Sites
- Kavanagalu by Kannadigas
- KDA – Kannada Development Authority
- KGP Founder Secretary on KSD issues
- KSD Disscussions
- KSD meetings
- Learn Kannada
- Legends of Karnataka
- Mahithi Hakku
- matagalu, Math
- Muttukrishnan on KGP, Nudi and KAGAPA
- Mysore Dasara
- N R I Kannadigas
- Nanjundappa Report
- nisarga – parisara premigala maasika patrike
- Oggattinalli balavide Kannadigare
- ORKUT Kannada
- Pavanaja on NUDI, Baraha and KGP
- Primary Healthcare Centers – PHC's
- Project Shiksha and Microsoft
- RCILTS Kannada
- RTI Act – Mahithi Hakku
- RULERS of MYSORE /Karnataka
- SAMPADA KANNADA
- SAMPIGE Srinivas
- Sarojini Mahishi Report
- Sathyanaryana on NUDI, BARAHA and KGP
- Schools in Karnataka State
- Sheshadri Vasu
- Short Stories by Kannadigas
- Spoken Kannada
- Suvarana Karnataka
- Temples of Karnataka
- Wikipedia Kannada
- WRITERS in KANNADA
- Yahoo Kannada