EKAVI GoK School Adoption
EKAVI GoK School Adoption
EKAVI DONOR will sign an MOU with DDPI of each Dt.
DONORS can offer the following at schools as per Govt. of Karnataka’s Govt. Order:
1. Provision of water and toilet facilities to the school separately for boys and girls.
2. Construction, Renovation of existing buildings.
3. Provisions for developing school garden, fencing or compound wall.
4. Provision of equipment and furniture.
5. Providing Computers / funding for computer training of students.
6. Strengthening of Laboratory and Library.
7. Developing of play ground / provision of play materials.
8. Training of teachers to improve quality of teaching.
9. Training of students to develop various skills, leadership etc.
10. Sponsoring students / teachers for educational visits.
11. Adopting girl children/ SC,ST children.
12. Sponsoring cultural, literacy and scientific activities in the school
13. Giving scholarship to needy students.
14. Providing nutritional food as mid-day meals to children.
15. Adoptions of slums near the school.
16. Encouraging vocational job oriented activities as part of co-curricular activities.
17. Adoption of orphans studying in the school.
18. Taking up at least one activity – scouts and guides, sevadal, Junior Red Cross, NCC, Science clubs, environmental awareness camps, citizenship training camps etc.
19. Running Balawadis for Pre-School children.
20. Taking up Remedial classes for first generation and economically and socially backward children.
21. Involving parents in development activities of the school.
EKAVI Donor will be deciding what to do. This can be discussed with School teachers.
EKAVI will talk to Teachers at School.
EKAVI Donors have selected few of these programs at different Schools.
EKAVI GoK School Adoption – Photos
Bindinganavale School – 2007 photos
NAGAMANGALA Schools – 2007 Photos
SANTHEBACHALLI Schools – 2007 Photos
HIRISAVE School – 2007 Photos
|EKAVI GoK School Adoption Program||STUDENTS|
HIRISAVE Govt. Higher Girls Primary School, C. R. Patna 230
Marappanapalya School, Nelamangala Tq 20
Bindinganavale Govt. Higher Primary School, Nagamangala Tq 164
Nagamangala Higher Primary Boys School, Nagamangala Tq 185
Bellow Three Schools are under process in 2007
Nagamangala Govt. Higher Primary Girls school, Nagamangala tq 213
Santhebachally Govt. Lower Girls School, K R Pet tq 82
Santhebachally Higher Primary School, K R Pet tq 205
These Schools need real things. Schools needs Infrastructure Development.
Students need School materials. Students need guidence.
On 10/17/07, kannada ekavi <email@example.com> wrote:
EKAVI is using GoK SCHOOL ADOPTION PROGRAM to adopt schools in Karnataka State.
These school children need necessary things for their studies.
Some children does not have the basic requirements for their studies. How can they learn ??
This is the fate of education of Children in Karnataka State.
EKAVI School adoption program as per GoK School Adoption Program
EKAVI is furthering the process of adopting schools every year.
3 Comments »
- Anand of Akruthi Fonts on Baraha, NUDI and KGP
- Anbarsan on NUDI, KAGAPA and KGP
- Ancient and Medieval Karnataka
- Bangalore, Karnataka and Kannada
- CIIL Kannada
- Classical status to Kannada
- Dr. Rajkumar
- EKAVI 29 Districts
- EKAVI GULBARGA
- EKAVI SHIMOGA
- EKAVI UTTARA KANNADA
- EKAVI BAGALKOTE
- EKAVI BANGALORE
- EKAVI BANGALORE RURAL
- EKAVI BANGALORE URBAN
- EKAVI BELGAUM
- EKAVI BELLARY
- EKAVI BIDAR
- EKAVI BIJAPUR
- EKAVI CHAMARAJANAGARA
- EKAVI CHICKKAMANGALORE
- EKAVI CHIKKABALLAPUR
- EKAVI CHITRADURGA
- EKAVI COORG-KODAGU
- EKAVI DAKSHINA KANNADA
- EKAVI DAVANGERE
- EKAVI GADAG
- EKAVI HASSAN
- EKAVI HAVERI
- EKAVI Hubli-Dharwad
- EKAVI KOLAR
- EKAVI KOPPAL
- EKAVI MANDYA
- EKAVI MYSORE
- EKAVI RAICHUR
- EKAVI RAMANAGARA
- EKAVI TUMKUR
- EKAVI UDUPI
- EKAVI Activities
- EKAVI College
- EKAVI Colleges
- EKAVI ellaKAVI
- EKAVI functions
- EKAVI Group
- EKAVI Mahithi Hakku -RTI
- EKAVI Meetings and Minutes
- ekavi sabhe
- EKAVI Schools
- EKAVI Suvarna Karnataka Program
- EKAVI USA
- EKAVI YUVAPREMI
- GOK SCHOOL ADOPTION PROGRAM
- Google Kannada
- Govt. of Karnataka – GoK
- History of Karnataka
- Kannada and Kannadigas North America
- Kannada and Linux
- Kannada and Open source
- Kannada Blogs
- KANNADA CARTOONS
- Kannada Chair Issues
- Kannada chalavaligalu
- KANNADA CLASS
- KANNADA COOKING
- Kannada DASA SAHITYA
- KANNADA eMagazines ePatrikes
- Kannada Films Screening in USA
- KANNADA FONTS
- Kannada Fonts Developers
- Kannada Fonts Piracy
- Kannada gadegalu
- Kannada Ganaka Parishat
- Kannada Googlepages
- KANNADA GREETINGS
- KANNADA GROUPS
- Kannada Kali of USA
- KANNADA KARNATAKA
- KANNADA KARNATAKA RAJYOTASAVA
- KANNADA kavanas
- Kannada Kootas
- Kannada Kootas, Sanghas – GULF
- Kannada Kootas, Sanghas – SINGAPORE
- Kannada Kootas, Sanghas-New Zealand
- Kannada Kootas,Assocations,Sanghas-CANADA
- KANNADA Kootas,Associations,Sanghas-USA
- KANNADA Language Issues
- KANNADA Learning Centers
- Kannada Lessons
- KANNADA Movies
- Kannada Nadina Prakruthiya Chitragalu
- Kannada News
- Kannada News Articles
- KANNADA On Line
- Kannada on YoUTube
- KANNADA Open Source
- Kannada Pressreleases
- Kannada Radio
- Kannada Related Associations
- KANNADA SAMMELANA
- Kannada Sanghas, Balagas, Kootas – UK
- Kannada Shalegalu
- Kannada Software Development -KSD
- KANNADA Songs
- Kannada Talents
- KANNADA teaching in USA
- KANNADA TV Channels
- KANNADA WEBSITES
- Kannada Writers
- kannaDada bagge
- KANNADAKootas,Associations – AUSTRALIA
- Kannadigas Blogs
- KARNATAKA KANNADA DASARA
- Karnataka RTI
- Karnataka World Heritage Sites
- Kavanagalu by Kannadigas
- KDA – Kannada Development Authority
- KGP Founder Secretary on KSD issues
- KSD Disscussions
- KSD meetings
- Learn Kannada
- Legends of Karnataka
- Mahithi Hakku
- matagalu, Math
- Muttukrishnan on KGP, Nudi and KAGAPA
- Mysore Dasara
- N R I Kannadigas
- Nanjundappa Report
- nisarga – parisara premigala maasika patrike
- Oggattinalli balavide Kannadigare
- ORKUT Kannada
- Pavanaja on NUDI, Baraha and KGP
- Primary Healthcare Centers – PHC's
- Project Shiksha and Microsoft
- RCILTS Kannada
- RTI Act – Mahithi Hakku
- RULERS of MYSORE /Karnataka
- SAMPADA KANNADA
- SAMPIGE Srinivas
- Sarojini Mahishi Report
- Sathyanaryana on NUDI, BARAHA and KGP
- Schools in Karnataka State
- Sheshadri Vasu
- Short Stories by Kannadigas
- Spoken Kannada
- Suvarana Karnataka
- Temples of Karnataka
- Wikipedia Kannada
- WRITERS in KANNADA
- Yahoo Kannada