“Suvarna” is for migrants and “Sunna” for natives in Karnataka State ?
EKAVI has putforth the following important issues:
FIRST MAJOR Issue EKAVI has taken is related KANNADA Software Development “KSD”. EKAVI has gathered all pertinent information on KSD. This has been sent to kannadigas in a different email and also to all Govt. Officials, Ministers and other concerned in Karnataka State.
Employment for Kannadigas GO Sabotaged, The Employment Exchange Act, Prosecution of Killers of Karnataka Employment Act, Establish Ydyoga Pradikaara.
Dr. Sarojini Mahishi Report,
Dr. D.M.Nanjunadappa Report,
PLEASE READ. Let us ACT KANNADIGAS !!
Another 1st by E KAVI after bringing Dr.Sarojini Mahishi Report to Internet,
now For the 1st Time E KAVI is publishing theGovernmnet Orders in internet for securing jobs for Kannadigas.
Ella Kannada Abhimaanigala Vedike International
How 10 Chief Ministers of Karnataka Subdued by
How Government Orders issued secure jobs for
Kannadigas by well meaning Chief Ministers
were sabotaged in few months
(G.O.s enclosed as pdf attachment)
E KAVI Had been Petitioning For
Providing Jobs to Local Sons Of Soil through Existing & New National and State Legal Instruments
A Kannadiga shall be Chief Information Commissioner
We Kannadigas Once again Demand:
1. Only Kannadigas as per definition of Dr.Mahishi report, shall be appointed as State Chief Information Commissioner and Other Officials under Right To Information Act 2005
2. Retired Kannadiga Judges of Supreme Court, High Court and District Courts shall appointed to suitable positions under RTIA-2005.
3. Strict implementation of The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959
4. Strict implementation of Interstate Migration (Regulation of Employment and Service Conditions)
5. Immediate 371 amendment for Karnataka similar to Andhra Pradesh model, applicable to all districts of Karnataka, to ensure equal representation to all districts in all government departments, at all the levels based on districts population percentage in population.
6. Dr.Sarojini Mahishi Report shall be given legal framework through ordinance to ensure jobs for locals.
7. Immediate Prosecution of KILLERS OF KARNATAKA EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGES:-Advocate General, Chief Secretary, Principle Secretary Law Department, Principle Secretary Education Department, Principle Secretary Labor department, Director Employment Exchanges involved in twisting the High Court order of 30-9-1999 and Supreme Court order of 22-8-1996.
8. To ensure all above happen establish an “Udyoga Pradhikaara” or Employment Authority under direct control of Chief Minister.
54 years back……
q 1950, January 26th: Constitution of India gave guarantee of EQUITABLE Distribution of Resources and EQUAL Opportunity. But all the resources including the jobs have become concentrated in few influential, powerful sections of the society.
47 years back……
q 1957: Public Employment (Compulsory Domicile) Act was enacted to protect the local sons of soil from always-aggressive migrants of other states cornering central government jobs.
45 years back……
q 1957: The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 was enacted as stated in the preamble of the act is to stop unfair recruitment practices like:
Ø In private sector and in some public sector establishments, the employers used to fill vacancies in their establishment as per their own choice.
Ø Persons registered with the employment exchanges were seldom called.
Ø Neither the employment exchanges knew the position of the vacancies in such establishments and due to this,
Ø Exchanges could never recommend the names of registered employment seekers.
35 years back……
q 1968, June 22nd: National Integration Council noted the dissatisfaction among population in various states due to discrimination being perpetrated by migrant population in employment of local sons of the soil. Hence National Integration Council Recommended that the majority of the jobs shall be given to local sons of the soil.
26 years back……
q 1981 July 23rd : Shri.R Gundurao, Chief Minister makes it compulsory for 15 year domicile of candidate or his/her parents or spouse.
25 years back……
q 1980: Interstate Migration (Regulation of Employment and Service Conditions) was enacted to control migration of workers.
20 years back……
q 1983, Aug 4th: Smt. Margaret Alva Kannadigara Employment Committee was constitued to ensure jobs for locals.
17 years back……
q 1986, December 30th: Dr. Sarojini Mahishi Committee Report: All the recommendations of this committee are in concurrence with the recommendations of National Integration Council. This committee was constituted in 1983 studied this gigantic problem in detail for 3 years and made a total of 58 recommendations. It submitted its interim report on 13-6-1984 and final report on 30-12-1986. We have enclosed details in annexure-1. Dr.Sarojini Mahishi, Member of Parliament was Chairperson of this committee. It had Prof. Gopala Krishna Adiga, Shri. G.K.Satya, Shri.G.Narayana Kumar, MLA, Shri.K.Prabhakara Reddy, Shri.B.S.Hanuman, IAS (Rtd), and Dr.Siddayya Puranik, IAS (Rtd) as its members.
15 years back……
q 1988, May 10th: Dr. V. Venkatesh Kannadigara Employment Committee: This committee was set up to review, prioritize the recommendations based on importance and implement the recommendations given in Dr.Sarojini Mahishi Committee Report. The committee had Dr.V.Venkatesh Member of Parliament as its Chairman. It had Shri.D.B.Chandre Gowda, Rajyasabha Member, Shri.G.Narayana Kumar,MLA, Shri.K.Prabhakara Reddy and Shri.P.V.Narayana as its members.
13 years back……
q 1990, March 16th: Karnataka Government Cabinet Sub Committee: This was constituted to examine the recommendations of both- Dr. Sarojini Mahishi Committee and Dr. V. Venkatesh Kannadigara Employment Committee. Based on its recommendation Karnataka government has accepted 45 recommendations and issued G.O. in respect of them. The government has also constituted a cabinet sub committee and a high-level officials committee to monitor implementation of report. The implementation process for 45 accepted recommendations has been handed over to 7 departments.
11 years back……
q 1993, February 6th: Constitution of Kannada Development Authority under the Chairmanship of Shri. G. Narayana for preparation of action plan for effective implementation of Dr.Sarojini Mahishi Report: Kannada Development Authority had conducted numerous meetings with officials to monitor the progress and found that there is lack of co ordination among departments in implementation.
10 years back……
q 1994, October 1st: Mandate of Kannada Development Authority was downgraded to giving suggestions from preparation of action plan for effective implementation of Dr.Sarojini Mahishi report immeadiatly after remarks of Chairman Shri. G. Narayana that there is lack of co ordination among departments in implementation.
5 years back……
1999, November 4th: Karnataka Employment Exchanges Were Killed by Migrant dominated Karnataka Government bureaucracy by twisting the High Court order of 30-9-1999 and Supreme Court order of 22-8-1996 by high powered officials comprising of Advocate General, Chief Secretary, Principle Secretary Law Department, Principle Secretary Education Department, Principle Secretary Labor department, Director Employment Exchanges.
3 years back……
2002: Karnataka Government accepted the recommendation of Dr.D.M . Nanjundappa, High Power Committee for ensuring article 371 amendment similar to Andhra Pradesh model, applicable to all districts of Karnataka, to ensure equal representation to all districts in all government departments, at all the levels based on districts population percentage in population.
3 years back……
2002: Karnataka Legislative assembly passed a unanimous resolution asking central government to immediately ensure the article 371 amendment similar to Andhra Pradesh model, applicable to all districts of Karnataka, to ensure equal representation to all districts in all government departments, at all the levels based on districts population percentage in population.
2 years back……
2004: E KAVI campaign in co-ordination with other Kannada organizations for Dr.Sarojini Mahishi report forced Karnataka Government to act after 14 long years to constitute Cabinet Sub Committee to give legislative framework for Dr.Mahishi report.E Kavi also submitted “ Karnataka Equitable Distribution of Employment Act –2004 providing legal and implementation infrastructure for implementation of Dr.Mahishi report.
1 year back……
2005: A Non Kannadiga has been made State Chief Information Commissioner, As if all above injustice is not sufficient for Kannadigas.
We are celebrating Suvarna Karnataka as an event instead of using the occassion for removing inequalities in development as enumerated by Dr.Shri.D.M.Nanjundappa and Hon’ble President of Dr.Shri.APJ .
“Suvarna” is for migrants and “Sunna” for natives:
1. Native real Kannadigas have been denied their own jobs in central govt.
2. Native real Kannadigas have been denied their own jobs in Karnataka govt.
3. Kannada the state language has not become of administration.
4. Computerization has further killed Kannada as Kannada software development has not only been neglected but also effectively sabotaged by corrupt e governance and Information technology officials. Now citizens of global IT capital with all Indian biggies especially our own like Infy , Wipro can not send e mail in Kannada to government of Karnataka and get a legible reply. Forms, which used to be Kannada, have been switched over to English for want of Kannada software.
5. Kannada state language has not become language of business in courts.
6. Basic tenet of reorganization of states on linguistic basis has been thrown to winds.
7. Basic mantra of globalization has been cleverly suppressed and also been thrown to dustbin: SPEAK IN LANGUAGE OF CUSTOMER AND HIRE LOCALS FOR EFFECTIVE LOCALISATION, HARMONISATION,
8. Karnataka has 80% POOR Kannadigas living in villages are once again at the mercy of Migrant, Arrogant, unsympathetic, unconnected English babus, Information commissioners and judges.
9. Kannadigas cannot speak to babus in Vidhna Saudha, judges in Courts or Chief Information Commissioner in Information Commission.
No comments yet.
- Anand of Akruthi Fonts on Baraha, NUDI and KGP
- Anbarsan on NUDI, KAGAPA and KGP
- Ancient and Medieval Karnataka
- Bangalore, Karnataka and Kannada
- CIIL Kannada
- Classical status to Kannada
- Dr. Rajkumar
- EKAVI 29 Districts
- EKAVI GULBARGA
- EKAVI SHIMOGA
- EKAVI UTTARA KANNADA
- EKAVI BAGALKOTE
- EKAVI BANGALORE
- EKAVI BANGALORE RURAL
- EKAVI BANGALORE URBAN
- EKAVI BELGAUM
- EKAVI BELLARY
- EKAVI BIDAR
- EKAVI BIJAPUR
- EKAVI CHAMARAJANAGARA
- EKAVI CHICKKAMANGALORE
- EKAVI CHIKKABALLAPUR
- EKAVI CHITRADURGA
- EKAVI COORG-KODAGU
- EKAVI DAKSHINA KANNADA
- EKAVI DAVANGERE
- EKAVI GADAG
- EKAVI HASSAN
- EKAVI HAVERI
- EKAVI Hubli-Dharwad
- EKAVI KOLAR
- EKAVI KOPPAL
- EKAVI MANDYA
- EKAVI MYSORE
- EKAVI RAICHUR
- EKAVI RAMANAGARA
- EKAVI TUMKUR
- EKAVI UDUPI
- EKAVI Activities
- EKAVI College
- EKAVI Colleges
- EKAVI ellaKAVI
- EKAVI functions
- EKAVI Group
- EKAVI Mahithi Hakku -RTI
- EKAVI Meetings and Minutes
- ekavi sabhe
- EKAVI Schools
- EKAVI Suvarna Karnataka Program
- EKAVI USA
- EKAVI YUVAPREMI
- GOK SCHOOL ADOPTION PROGRAM
- Google Kannada
- Govt. of Karnataka – GoK
- History of Karnataka
- Kannada and Kannadigas North America
- Kannada and Linux
- Kannada and Open source
- Kannada Blogs
- KANNADA CARTOONS
- Kannada Chair Issues
- Kannada chalavaligalu
- KANNADA CLASS
- KANNADA COOKING
- Kannada DASA SAHITYA
- KANNADA eMagazines ePatrikes
- Kannada Films Screening in USA
- KANNADA FONTS
- Kannada Fonts Developers
- Kannada Fonts Piracy
- Kannada gadegalu
- Kannada Ganaka Parishat
- Kannada Googlepages
- KANNADA GREETINGS
- KANNADA GROUPS
- Kannada Kali of USA
- KANNADA KARNATAKA
- KANNADA KARNATAKA RAJYOTASAVA
- KANNADA kavanas
- Kannada Kootas
- Kannada Kootas, Sanghas – GULF
- Kannada Kootas, Sanghas – SINGAPORE
- Kannada Kootas, Sanghas-New Zealand
- Kannada Kootas,Assocations,Sanghas-CANADA
- KANNADA Kootas,Associations,Sanghas-USA
- KANNADA Language Issues
- KANNADA Learning Centers
- Kannada Lessons
- KANNADA Movies
- Kannada Nadina Prakruthiya Chitragalu
- Kannada News
- Kannada News Articles
- KANNADA On Line
- Kannada on YoUTube
- KANNADA Open Source
- Kannada Pressreleases
- Kannada Radio
- Kannada Related Associations
- KANNADA SAMMELANA
- Kannada Sanghas, Balagas, Kootas – UK
- Kannada Shalegalu
- Kannada Software Development -KSD
- KANNADA Songs
- Kannada Talents
- KANNADA teaching in USA
- KANNADA TV Channels
- KANNADA WEBSITES
- Kannada Writers
- kannaDada bagge
- KANNADAKootas,Associations – AUSTRALIA
- Kannadigas Blogs
- KARNATAKA KANNADA DASARA
- Karnataka RTI
- Karnataka World Heritage Sites
- Kavanagalu by Kannadigas
- KDA – Kannada Development Authority
- KGP Founder Secretary on KSD issues
- KSD Disscussions
- KSD meetings
- Learn Kannada
- Legends of Karnataka
- Mahithi Hakku
- matagalu, Math
- Muttukrishnan on KGP, Nudi and KAGAPA
- Mysore Dasara
- N R I Kannadigas
- Nanjundappa Report
- nisarga – parisara premigala maasika patrike
- Oggattinalli balavide Kannadigare
- ORKUT Kannada
- Pavanaja on NUDI, Baraha and KGP
- Primary Healthcare Centers – PHC's
- Project Shiksha and Microsoft
- RCILTS Kannada
- RTI Act – Mahithi Hakku
- RULERS of MYSORE /Karnataka
- SAMPADA KANNADA
- SAMPIGE Srinivas
- Sarojini Mahishi Report
- Sathyanaryana on NUDI, BARAHA and KGP
- Schools in Karnataka State
- Sheshadri Vasu
- Short Stories by Kannadigas
- Spoken Kannada
- Suvarana Karnataka
- Temples of Karnataka
- Wikipedia Kannada
- WRITERS in KANNADA
- Yahoo Kannada